In this review, I want to explain what is Affilorama and to lay out the Pros and Cons of this program.
Price: $0 Free Membership, $1 Premium Membership (30-day trial) + $67/mth, $497 for 3 years + upsells
Owner: Mark Ling
Overall Rating: 75 out of 100
What is Affilorama?
Affilorama is an Internet Marketing Course with lots of videos and tutorials. It teaches you all important facts on Affiliate Marketing and leads you through the process of setting up an online business by step-by-step lessons.
Affilorama was founded in 2005 by Mark Ling who owns Jamorama and Rocket Piano as well.
There are different products in Affilorama.
Product 1: Affilorama Free Membership
Here you will learn the basics of Affiliate Marketing such as building a website, creating content, Search Engine Optimization and more. You will have access to over 20 video lessons and lots of tutorials. You can build the foundation of you online business with this free membership.
Product 2: Affilorama Premium Membership
With the Premium Membership, what you can try for $1 for 30 days you get even more videos and written material that go more in depth than in the Free Membership. In addition, you have an affiliate blog Bootcamp training, free hosting for 15 domains and 30 high-quality PLR articles (will explain below).
Product 3: AffiloTheme
Here you get supportive training regarding your WordPress website on how to use features like header creator and graphics creation tool. I find this product not really necessary to build your online business and with $97 overpriced.
Product 4: AffiloBlueprint
Mark Ling added in this product more videos and tutorial on topics from the website over content to ranking. It is a great educational product and some people will tend to buy this one only, but after one year they will go Premium in order to have their website hosted. AffiloBlueprint costs $197 one time and you will have Affilotheme free.
Product 5: AffiloJetpack
AffiloJetpack is a Done-for-you package where you do not need to go through the hundreds of hours of courses. You can choose 5 niche packages (out of 10 available). You get 15 newsletter Email series, one per niche, 3 e-books (for free reports) graphics for each niche and 20 PLR articles.Some people do not have this much time and want to start earning money right now. These packages require a fraction of the effort someone would usually need to set up his online business.
Some people do not have this much time and want to start earning money right now. These packages require a fraction of the effort someone would usually need to set up his online business.
In my opinion, this is with $479 totally overpriced and having a Done-for-you package is not good for an internet marketer. He will not have the basic knowledge about how to set up an online business. If he needs to do this again, he will either have to go then through the training or he will have to buy the next package.
Pros and Cons
- Good educational program with lots of training and videos about Affiliate Marketing
- Community that helps with answers if you have questions
- Some tutorials are hard to implement for total beginners (eg. building a website with Dreamweaver) Since I was a newbie, I had a very hard time to follow and execute all those steps. I had to search for a hosting provider and so on. An easy way to build a website and hosting should be included in a program like this.
- There are too many upsells. As a beginner, I didn’t even know what is the purpose of the product and if this is really necessary.
- The above PLR (private label rights) articles have the dangerous potential of duplicate content and that will cost your ranking. These are written articles to be used by every member. They should be modified by the user, but the possibility that some are not doing this is high.
- Some of the material is outdated eg. backlinks. This can have a negative effect on your website’s ranking.
- There is no immediate help when you need it. Read about a community that is there for you to help every time, even at 2am.
Who is it for?
- People looking for additional income
- People who have the desire to learn and are able to understand and work without immediate help
- Experienced Marketers
- Stay at home parents
- Support trough community
- Telephone (at specific times), Email
- Discussion in forum
- no live chat
Free Membership: $0 (Join here)
Premium Membership: $67/month (Join here)
AffiloTheme: $97 one time (not recommended)
AffiloBlueprint: $197 one time (not recommended)
AffiloJetpack: $497 one time (not recommended)
Affilorama is a great Internet Course about Affiliate Marketing and it is totally legit. A definite plus is the free membership. If you want to join, I recommend the free membership only. You get the basic knowledge about starting an online business.
The price is too high for what you get with the other products.
There are some recommendations that can harm your business. You should be cautious, but as a beginner, how should you know?
If you need more information or have a recommendation, please leave a comment below.
To Your success,